DGME paystub is incorporated for the dollar general employees to access their payment information in an easy and convenient manner. An existing dollar general employee can log in with his user credentials, i.e. email id and password. New employees can join the dgme portal by entering their personal details and can access dollar general pay stub making it accessible to view the wage statements.
Employees can use this paystub information to check if they’ve received the right deductions and the correct net salary. DGME Paystub offers quick access to paystub and W2. The dg paystub makes use of the dollar general employee id to access your paystub details. This id is an eight-digit code. The W2 access code has the last four digits of your SSN and then your year of birth.
The dgme paystub site allows both current and former employers to access employee information. They use it to update important details such as address or contact information for crucial communications like 401k or W2 or any other such private details. The site also encourages users to keep the employee is information safely and securely which can be accessed easily for future reference. It is suggested to store such sensitive information on your personal smartphone.
Login to DGME Paystub – Paystubportal.com
- Visit the official paystub partner website : https://www.paystubportal.com/FdcPsp/login.jsp?orgName=dollargeneral
- Enter the registered employee id and pin and submit the sign in button. On successful validation, you will redirected to the dgme paystub dashboard.
- If you have forgotten your pin click the on “forgot pin” button and submit the provided fields like employee id, date of birth, last 3 digits of SSN number (social security number)
- If you are new to the paystubportal.com and haven’t registered on the paystubportal.com yet please do follow the below guide.
DGME Paystub Register – Paystubportal.com
- Visit https://www.paystubportal.com/FdcPsp/register.do?orgName=dollargeneral&linkType=Register&token=null
- Click on the “Register Now” Link.
- Provide requested information such as employee id, date of birth, last 3 ssn number and submit.
- Follow the next provided on-screen instructions to complete dgme paystub registration.
DGME login instructions – websso.dolgen.net
The employee must be registered on Dgme and should have employee id and password to access the portal. If you are new to the dgme paystub portal you should skip to the registration process.
- Visit https://websso.dolgen.net/ssoa/default.aspx?siteid=72
- An existing user can give his Employee ID, his name and password for his account. If you do not recall your employee id you can search for it by clicking on the link to look it up here.
- The user name is given as initials for the legal first and last names. The password is chosen according to user discretion.
- Once an employee clicks on the login button and logins to his account, he can access all his records for paystub and W2 access and use it for employment or other purposes.
- If an employee does not recall his password, he can click on the link saying forgot the password.
- It directs the user to a new page where he can reset his password by providing his personal details.
- The required details of an employee are his dg employee id, legal first name, last four digits of SSN, the month of birth, day of birth and year of birth.
There is another link here in case the user has forgotten his employee id also. Then the employee can click on the link forgot Eid and he will be redirected to the lookup options. There are three methods to deal with this kind of scenario. The simplest way is to locate your employee id on your paystub. The second way is to ask your manager or superior for your employee id. The last option is to look it up.
- To do this the employee has to click on the link for the existing users who have forgotten any of their login information and they can use the link to recover their dg account. This link will verify their legal name, date of birth and the year when they joined. It will also verify the SSN of the employee. The user has the option of clicking on two buttons – submit button and cancel button. If you click on the submit button, the new user gets registered and he can access all his records. Past and current employers will be displayed. Dgme paystubs and W2 information can be used and updated according to necessity. If the user clicks on the cancel button instead, a new user is not registered and the process is terminated
DGME New Registration – websso.dolgen.net
- A new user can sign up to the dgme site by providing his personal information.
- The required details of an employee are his employee id, legal first name, last four digits of SSN, the month of birth, day of birth and year of birth.
- On clicking the submit button, the new user gets registered on dgme paystub and he can access all his records.
- Past and current employer information of an employee can be gained. Paystubs and W2 information can be gathered and used appropriately for current or future employment.
DG ME EID Look Up
- If you do not recall your employee id you can search for it by clicking on the link to look it up here. There are three ways to deal with this situation. The first way is to locate your employee id on your paystub. The second way is to ask your manager or superior for your employee id. The last option is to look it up. To do this the employee has to click on the “If you do not know your EID look it up here”.
- For existing users who have forgotten any of their login information, they can use the link to recover their dg account. This link will verify their name, date of birth and the year when they joined. The year, when they joined, refers to the first time that they were hired for a job.
- It also verifies social security numbers in order to recover an employee’s user name. After the employee has recovered his username, he can recover his password. An employee can also reset his password.
To access your W2, you need to use employee id. This id is an eight-digit code. The W2 access code has the last four digits of your SSN and then your year of birth. The dollar general pay stub allows both current and former employers to access employee information. They can use this information in order to update important details such as address or contact details for important communications like 401k or W2 or any other such private details.
In this way, the DGME paystub is a very useful tool for both employees and their employers. This helps in better communication between the concerned parties and reduces the time it would take to manually search for such information pertaining to individual employees.
It is easily accessible and has several provisions to recover your account in case you forget your login information. This helps to reduce the concerns about losing important information. It provides a way to immediately obtain paystub and other details from your dg account as and when required for your employment purposes.
There are many options available in case the credentials or any other important information is lost. One of the most effective methods for dollar general employee login is to follow a link given on the dollar general paystub portal. This link uses information like the employees’ names, the year of their joining and their date of birth. After one provides this information, the username is recovered and they can easily reset the old password and replace it with a new one.
DGME employee benefits
Dollar general follows the motto “taking care of one’s own” when it comes to employee benefits and their well being and health and financial goals. It offers competitive pay along with annual bonus opportunity, paid vacation and holidays and holds service recognition programs. dollar general offers a generous retirement savings plan with a variety of investment options and up to 25% of pre-tax income as a contribution.
The health benefits include Health insurance coverage options for all employees, supplement medical coverage in case of critical illnesses, parental leave, adoption assistance, and flexible spending accounts. It also offers amazing life wellness programs to its employees too. They remain invested in their team members’ well-being and have an amazing work environment.
A pay stub is part of a paycheck that depicts the details of an employee’s pay. Understanding these details on a paystub helps to find payroll errors. It also shows tax deductions and others and the net pay that an employee receives. Dgme paystub provides an easy and user-friendly way to access your records. Any employee can check their W2 and paystub records from the online dgme portal.
It has provisions and ways for both new and existing employees to access their records. Dollar general pay stub helps you with your employment access in the easiest manner possible.
Dollar General Corps., a chain of variety stores operating in united states with over 15,000 stores spread through the country. Dollar General has an employee base of over 130,000 employees. It made to the new york stock exchange in the year of 1968 and been evolving since then in the fortune 500 companies and ranks at 123rd as of today.